Saturday, August 07, 2004

Dear Stupid-Stereo-Internet-Buying Ass

Seriously. Just shut the fuck up. Stop your blathering. If I tell you something, it's the truth. So just shut the fuck up. Thank you.

I hate you,


SpecialK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went and saw "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" last night. I spent the whole time alternating between giggling, and beating my face with my boot. Jeezus, I've never experienced a more retarded film. There were a few moments of brilliance, but put enough monkeys in a room with typewriters for an infinite amount of time, and they'll write Shakespeare.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is it that women gobble up diamonds like fucking Hungry, Hungry, Hippos? They think that you get the engagement ring, then more diamonds with the wedding band, then more diamonds at the one year anniversery, another at 5 year increments. Look bitch, if I did that shit, you couldn't hold up your fucking hand to gimme a beer. And that shit ain't cool.


No comments: