Monday, October 04, 2004

Six Flags

Man,

I went to Six Flags Marine World in Vallejo on Sunday. It was awesome. Perfect time of year to avoid crowds. Towards the evening, after 6, there was like NO ONE in line for the coasters. If we didn't have our son with us, we could have ridden Medusa (pure sickness) all night long. I got to see dolphins doing cute little tricks, a whale doing cute little tricks, and baby tigers, which were cuter than a pile of babies and puppies licking each other.

I did get to see a group of adult retards who were let loose of their home for the day. This one guy, dressed to impress with a stylish black helmet, was drooling while sitting near a palm tree. He kept looking at me, then to the empty space next to him. Kinda creepy, very little cuteness.

I made my friend, who was hopped up on Dramamine go on some true coasters. I thought he was going to pass out. I've never seen a full grown male so afraid of anything in my life. Alas, he survived, and stepped one step closer to manhood. Good boy, good boy.

Now that I know what time of year to go, and that it's only like an hour from my casa, I'm gonna get some season passes for next year. It'd be nice to just say, "Hell, I'm bored, let's drive a little bit and ride a coast, drink an $8 dollar beer, and come home". Be back in three hours, with a bit more adrenaline in your system.

That's the only bad thing about theme parks. I saw so many dads walking out of gift shops looking like they just visited the proctologist. They RAPE you there. It's not bad enough you have to pay 49 bucks admission, 10 bucks for parking, and 8 dollars for a beer (bill gates couldn't get drunk there), but they insist on charging 20 bones for a fucking disposable camera. I thought the food was cheap, 'till I noticed that the sandwich price was just the sandwich. Another 3 bucks was needed for fries, and another 3.75 for a soda. Damn. Oh well, I'm finna roll in there with my son's stroller packed full of goodies next year.

6 comments:

J said...

I've got one word for you.
Flask.
Thank me later.
Jamie

AudibleEnforcer said...

Two words:

Metal detector. And I don't roll with no plastic flask. I should have taken my camelbak filled with jungle juice or something. Flasks aren't big enough for me, anyway. They're just like some weak sauce appetizer.

J said...

Metal detectors. I didn't think about that. It's been a long time since I've been to a theme park.
Although I shouldn't be suprised. I mean, The Home Depot in the hood where I work searches every bag and has a rent-a-cop sign off on the receipt. So detectors at a theme park makes sense.
I think you should tailgate. You said you're only going in for a 1 or 2 hour fix, right? So walk in shitfaced. Bring a barf bag.

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://qbyiqrkc.com/rtaj/dqpx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hrarepwa.com/nqta/wxre.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://qbyiqrkc.com/rtaj/dqpx.html | http://rcqajmay.com/czjn/rxrz.html