Wednesday, October 27, 2004

It's not funny anymore

Why the fuck does Hollywood insist that playing off racial stereotypes in films is funny? That shit stopped being funny when Richard Pryor stopped making movies. Well, slightly before that. Seriously, the whole, "white guy hanging out with a black guy pretending he doesn't fit in" is fucking stale.

And how exactly is it fucking socially acceptable for the Wayans to dress up white? Female-white at that? Sure, rich white girls are a burden to society, but what the fuck? How is that funny? Instead of shelling out your money to rent that, why not go to your nearest Gucci store and yell bitch at every female that walks out of there? Trust me, there's much more comedy in that.

This is something Serg from beer and rap kinda touched on, but he was talking about the fools who dress up for fun and halloween like that. I'm talking to the fucking jews in L.A.. STOP. I fucking hate Steve Martin for making "Bringing down the House". Queen Latifah can eat the crust of my taint. Oh, Jackie Chan, you should have stopped at "Rush Hour". Though to be fair, Chris Tucker should have stopped before he made "Money Talks". This shit all should have stopped with "48 hours". That was the apex.

Hey, Chris Rock (an avid reader, no doubt), what the fuck? You're a funny little man on stage, but no sane person can pretend that your anything on screen. "Bad Company" had to be a misprint. You and Anthony Hopkins? Come on. I should slap the both of you. I'll just continue under the impression you were both drinking heavily when that gem of a script landed in your lap. Oh, and you're also guilty for not-funny white-black comedy with "Head of State". Watching you pretend to get old white people to 'get funky' isn't comedy gold. It's the corn in my crap.

I could go on for days, but I have to go dress up as a pimp, crawl into my escalade with 24's, and listen to the new Snoop.

5 comments:

erin said...

You know what's really funny? When the white guy is deaf and the black guy is blind, and the movie is called see no evil hear no evil, or something. What could be funnier than watching Richard Pryor pretend to be blind while he's obviously looking at stuff. It's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://texkvwlo.com/gsko/wflv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mcnfmbjm.com/tgvy/bclk.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://texkvwlo.com/gsko/wflv.html | http://ckczazax.com/bijr/nfzr.html