Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Random Thoughts

-Did you ever have that kid in elementary school that was crazy? Not retarded; at least in the 'needs special attention' sense, but just plain crazier-than-a-shithouse-rat kinda crazy. You know, the kid that always smelled like syrup and moldy socks. Our resident psycho was a redhead, with not-so-complimentary freckles. He actually socked the hottest teacher we had in the mouth, and held the bus hostage for the better part of two hours. And he was back at school three days later.

This was well before columbine, kids. Kids could bring guns to school, and get a verbal warning because there was no lock on the trigger. There were kung-fu fights everyday after school, where some fucking button-pusher would try Scorpian's finishing move wearing plain shoes on wet grass, and wind up with nothing more than a phone call home, and grass stains on his tushy.

-I have a bad habit of saying, "Your Mom" to any question that I'm asked. I can't graduate High School in my mind or some shit. So tonight, my 3 year old comes up to me while I'm cooking. I'm always kinda zoning whilst I cook, and rarely pay attention.

"Whatcha doooooIN?" he asked.
"Your mom," I replied.

It's so hard to stop laughing when you know someone truly doesn't get what you just said, yet wants to laugh with you, in order to be part of the funny. Especially when it's your son.

Family Matters.

3 comments:

SergDun said...

when i was in 9th grade there was some crazy fuck in my drafting class, I forget his name. I want to say Rakeyon for some reason but that's the dude from cky/jackass. anyways this kid was fucking nuts and we'd always get him to do random shit and just fuck shit up. there was some smaller nerdy kid who he would always fuck with for like no apparent reason, guess it was easy. One day dude just lost it and took a fucking T-square to nerdboy's head. The kid got the fucking shit slapped out of him. I was just blown away, well nerdboy wasn't having it and flipped and and decided it was time to fight. This was great because fights in the middle of class are awesome.

Oh in case you're wondering where out teacher was, well he was also the sports director of the school so many times he'd leave us working in class to handle some shit in his office.

So nerdboy and wacko start to go at and then wackoboy grabs a fucking padlock and starts smacking nerd boy with it, just beats the shit out of the kid with it. I've seen some brawls but at 15 I don't think I'd ever seen anyone get beat with a padlock.

after a while mr.anderson, our teacher fucking came in and saw what the fuck was going down. He fucking THREW wacko boy against the wall and pinned him there. Wackoboy was never in our class again, they put him wiht the retarded kids and said he had an anger problem.

J said...

Just found your site in our circle of links . I like it. You sarcastic bastard,you. I like people like me. Everyone else ca gather around and collectively suck it.
Thanks for taking the place of that stripper bartender guy on my favs.

AudibleEnforcer said...

Thanks. Compliments are always filed away for later use when I do something to offend you. And that will happen. If not soon, then sooner.