Friday, September 17, 2004

it's raining men

The treasure is found. I got my car back. Shit yeah. Fuckers took 1/2 my tools, but left the CD player, along with a shitload of their personal CD's. I have a lot of shitty music now. I've never seen such a diverse collection. Obviously, they belonged to other people who's car these fucks stole.
Here's some of them (incomplete):

CD'S for free:

Metallica - And justice for all

EverClear - So much for the afterglow

Led Zepplin - Unknown w/ black dog

Mary J. Blige - The Tour

311 - Self Titled

Sammy Hagar - Unboxed

Bush - Sixteen Stone

Mariah Carey - Greatest Hits (disc one)

Creed - Human Clay

Fleetwood Mac - Greatest Hits (duplicate)

Switchfoot - The Beautiful Letdown (burnt)

Eric Clapton - Timepieces Vol. II (burnt)

Santana - Shaman (burnt)

Fleetwood Mac - The Dance

Totally HIts 2001

The Allman Brothers Band and Wet Willie

Lauren Hill - The Miseducation of...

Peter Frampton - Frampton comes alive

Mix Cd's - VIII

Now That's What I call Music Vol. 9

Nine Inch Nails - The downward spiral (burnt)

The Who - The Ultimate Collection Vol. I (burnt)

Rolling Stones - Let it Bleed (burnt)

Suicidal Tendancies - FreeDumb (burnt)

Oyster Head - The Grand Pedring Order (burnt)

Phish - No title (burnt)

Phis - Dogs stole things (burnt)

Peter Frampton - No Title (burnt)

Switchfoot - No Title (burnt)

Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell II (back into hell)

Fleetwood Mac - Say you will (burnt)

Dishwalla - Opalint (burnt)

U2 - All that you can't leave behind (burnt)

Ben Harper - Fight for you Mind

Prince - 1999 (single, b/w How come u don't call me anymore & D.M.S.R)

The Best of Van Morrison (burnt)

Scarface - My homies

Shania Twain - Come on Over

2 pac - Until the end of Time (disc 1, burnt)

Metallica - St. Anger

8 Mile Soundtrack

Metallica - Master of Puppets (burnt)

Creed - Weathered

2 Pac - R U still down, disc 1

2 Pac - Greatest Hits, disc 1

R Kelly - Greatest Hits, disc 1 (?)

R Kelly - Greatest Hits, disc 2

AudioSlave - Self Titled

Southwest Riders, disc 2

Westside Connection - Terrorist Threats

Some hip hop CD that I couldn't find a title to

Hervi's Odd Couple - Thug Mania (the CD is so fucking funny looking)

Twista - Mobstability (burnt)

Notorious BIG - Ready to Die

Goodie Mob - World Party
But you know what? The cops just threw a bunch of shit into the car that was in their house, and drove it here. They told me to keep what I wanted if the shit was theirs, and throw the rest away. So I'm out some tools, but got a Stanley Wrench/Socket set and a bunch of car-stealing tools. I guess it's win-win. Except for the fact you can start my car with a screwdriver, and the shit smells like Rod Stewart after the weekend. It's fucking Christmas.

I need money. Hook it up.

Holy shit, I was watching this VH1 channel the other day. It's like VH1-345 or some shit. Anyways, I was in a daze, and this fucking video came on. If you haven't seen it, do it. DO IT. Mah god, I was horrified. It looks like some cable access shit full of ugly men and fat bitches. I couldn't stop laughing.


I can do that shit.

4 comments:

AudibleEnforcer said...

Those kids were lucky, right? 'Cuz you were finna pull out your strap and lay some bustas down? At least your car doesn't smell like Christian Slater's Liver.

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://fhydereh.com/vzvy/ggmx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://aukzugyg.com/pgds/vcqq.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://fhydereh.com/vzvy/ggmx.html | http://owhbrybm.com/dfot/zjyg.html