Saturday, July 24, 2004

Well, it's saturday, and you know what that means. It means today I have to drive me and the family up to my parent's house for wedding plans. It also means I can't drink. You see, my mother is not a huge fan of the alcohol. After a DUI, and wrecking her car, it's understandable to see why.


My defense is that...my family's insane. All of them. Because my sister is divorcing her husband, she's living with my parents with her 3 kids. My other sister lives there too while her house is being built. Ok, mathtime, dumbshits:

3 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths divided by / 3 adults and 4 children.

Them's some tight spaces. So when I go up there with my fiance and my son, the numbers just get worse. I'm surrounded by shit-heel little kids that are used to being spoiled, beating the crap out of my son (the youngest) and I can't have a drink?!?!

Please kill me.

On the upside, the fiance is staying up there with my son for the entire week, meaning that I get to actually go out. I'm kinda scared. It's been months since I've had the opportunity to actually frequent a bar/stripclub/whatever. My mind is literally reeling with the possibilities.


Suggestions are welcome.

In other news, the prospective job offer in Sacramento has not been closed after all. I initially turned down their first offer, and countered with one that I found more suitable. After almost a week of no response, my e-mail was returned, stating that the owner of the company would revise his offer and re-send it to me. Time will tell...

Alright,
I'm outta here. Peace and deer meat grease.

No comments: