Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Holy Hiatus!

To be quite honest with you (the non-existent, used to follow my blog readers), I completely forgot that this thing existed. Needless to say, when I remembered, I was even more surprised that it was still active and that I was able to log back into it. I mean, holy cow! What are the odds of that?


So much has changed, that I simply cannot do an "update" post. Instead, as my destroyed hippocampus chooses, I shall sprinkle tid-bits of new information throughout this salty blog. Let's just say I've grown up in many, many ways. But I'm still the same
vagina punching bastard I've always been.

Oh, this blog is going to blow the fuck up. I have incredible guest writers going to come on, and hey, YOU TUBE has been invented since I last wrote. This is going to be awesome!


I'm starting a new daily feature where I post the first video that comes up on YouTube when I search for a topic. *Ahem* I give you..."awesome"

No comments: