Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Changes

So as I read through all of my previous posts, I can't believe what a vulgar little turd I was (am). I didn't think it was possible to change this much in only a few short years. Four? Well, shit, I guess it has been four years. I mean, my daughter just turned three and my son is a wicked seven.

When did I wake up to find out I was actually a father/husband/provider? I can't be sure, but all I know is that the changes have been for the better. Don't get me wrong, not every change is good. But I can at least say that the graph is steadily pointing north east. (yay for geometry!)

You know, working in retail has its advantages and disadvantages.
Advantage: Can offer a truly diverse working environment

Disadvantage: Can offer a truly diverse working environment

See, I have to deal with some of the wealthiest people on the planet. Turns out, most of them are wealthy for a reason...they're assholes. Now there are the occasional nice people, but for the most part, they all spank the shit-monkey. Demanding, demeaning, and disturbed. For some reason, they think they have the right to talk down to me on nearly every point. I'm an expert. There's a reason I get paid to do what I do. You come to ME for help. Don't sit there and try to tell me I'm wrong. That's why you pay our company almost a hundred clams an hour for our service. I don't care what the dipshits at BestBuy have to say. They're wrong. They get a little ten minute training session and assume that they know everything there is to know about Custom Electronics. You don't guys, so shut the fuck up and leave the 'insider information' to those of us on the inside.

Roar.

Here's your YouTube video. Search word was "wicked" :

No comments: